Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 7 The Perfect Stocking Stuffers





 

Day 7 of Christmas 2013 The Perfect Stocking Stuffers

These are so cute and easy to make, that you are going to want to make a whole bunch of them!


Supplies...
2 coordinating fat quarters, heavy fusible interfacing, chop stick, 1 1/4 key ring, 1 keychain ( attach the ring with ), and one of your favorite Chap Sticks!
I followed the directions almost exactly :) except I cut all of my pieces 2 1/4 x 9 (they had 2 x9 and it was too tight )

 

 

Supplies...
2 coordinating fat quarters, warm and natural, zipper to match,  2" piece of velcro, chop stick, frixtion pen, wonder tape,  fusible interfacing and a little bit of money wouldn't hurt! :)

I followed the directions sorta on this on. I cut my pieces at 8.5 x3.5 ( instead of 3"), and I put batting behind the front piece and quilted it to make it about more sturdy and cute of course.

 

"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time."
                                                                                     ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

 

Lynn Woodard    www.mandieandmedesigns.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment